Subject: INVITATION: The Baltic States Championship in the Firefighters Combat Challenge “The Strongest Firefighter”, May 29-30, 2025, in Jelgava, Latvia
From: Diāna Romanovska <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>, "Ketlin Tammsalu" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ramona Lamberte'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Vladimirs Vetuhs'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 14:23:11 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear colleagues,

The State Fire and Rescue Service of Latvia invites you to take part in
The Baltic States Championship in the Firefighters Combat Challenge "The
Strongest Firefighter” which will be held on May 29-30, 2025, in Jelgava,
Latvia.

Please submit the completed application form by May 26, 2025, to the email
address [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   and
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

For any further information regarding the Championship, its regulations,
accommodation and other questions, please contact Head of Zemgale Region
Department Lieutenant Colonel Raivis Pužulis (e-mail:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , phone:
+371 28818642).

Please find attached the Invitation, Regulations, Programme and
Application Form of the Championship.

We look forward to welcoming you in Jelgava!

Sincerely,

Diana Romanovska

Senior specialist of European Affairs and

International Cooperation Unit

Development and International Affairs Department

State Fire and Rescue Service of the Republic of Latvia

Phone:+371 26595663

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

www.vugd.gov.lv